You will be responsible for managing the backlog of product changes for the corporate Asset Management System (AMS), Infor EAM, and contribute to its strategic roadmap within the context of the wider Enterprise and Asset application portfolios.
The role will involve working with various stakeholders including developers, customers, and vendors across the entire software lifecycle (requirements, design, development, implementation, testing, deployment, maintenance, and operation). As a Functional Consultant for the application, you will provide subject matter expertise to the business and manage technical resources to ensure the safe and secure implementation of change.
Location - This is a full time post working for AWE in the Reading area.
These roles are graded with the band starting at £42,700 per annum.
AWE (one of the best 25 big companies to work for in the UK) offers an attractive array of benefits which include:
- Market leading contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement (270 hours a year inc bank holidays, plus every other Friday off)
- Flexible working hours
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Consideration for either full time or part time hours. Just let us know on your application if you wish to work part time
- Relocation package available (terms and conditions apply)
- Implement application and system changes in line with IS/IT processes, procedures, and policies to budget, time, and scope.
- Manage the AMS product backlog
- Communicate with key business stakeholders to ensure solutions meet expectations.
- System specialist/Subject Matter Expert/Super user for the application
- Escalate incidents, problems, issues, and risks accordingly.
- Management of resources to support the system.
- To deliver a resilient service to the business that fulfils user requirements and service level agreements
- Work collaboratively with business relationship management and customers to surface and shape requirements.
- Maintain robust relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain application roadmap with the Senior Application Services Manager and Head of Enterprise applications
- Maintain the IT application configuration baseline and system architecture in accordance with corporate IS/IT specifications.
- The Company may require you to fulfil any other reasonable duties aligned to your position from time to time in line with business needs.
Essential skills, qualifications and experience:
- Degree in an IT related subject area plus relevant Infor EAM certification(s), or equivalent experience.
- Delivering innovative Infor EAM asset and work management solutions at enterprise scale.
- Implementation and expert use of Infor EAM v11.4 onward and CloudSuite, including integration with other applications
- IT service, change, and application lifecycle management
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey appropriate detail to technical and non-technical audiences
- Business relationship and stakeholder management
- Task management of people resources