WHAT TO EXPECT
We are looking for a Regional IT Lead that will be responsible for helping to drive customer demand and sales for Jaguar Land Rover products and services across the UK market.
As Regional IT Lead, you will have a key role to play by driving global and market-specific technology change, providing consultancy, and supporting our digital transformation. You will be integral to the success of the region.
IT has a vital part to play across the market landscape, from helping colleagues better understand our customers through the delivery of technology products and services, to providing a constant support model to prevent business outages and ensure data privacy and security.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
* Partner with both Business and IT teams to become their Trusted Advisor
* Deliver change lead regional projects across the full project lifecycle, leading internal and external team members
* Pro-actively look for opportunities to match business issues to existing technology solutions
* Participate in global projects to ensure UK market-specific requirements are considered
WHAT YOULL NEED
You will possess a strong understanding and knowledge of how to manage and maintain an overview of emerging technology trends and understand their applicability to the UK market.
You will be capable of providing support to the Senior Regional IT Manager in annual budget planning and management.
You will be required to help support and input into the UK NSCs transformation programme, whilst identifying and sharing the technological best practices throughout the UK - NSC and across other Jaguar Land Rover sales regions.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Excellent relationship management skills, able to quickly build rapport and influence with senior business leaders
* Project Management track record of taking ownership of initiatives and evidence of delivery despite challenges
* Strong analytical skills with an ability to map a technology solution to a business problem, whilst equally able to understand when a technology fix may not be the best option
* Able to successfully manage third party suppliers, demonstrating an understanding of commercial contracting and commercial models
* Experience of working within a matrixed management team, able to drive teams to teams over whom you have no direct authority
* Able to work autonomously and remotely, prioritising workload and deadlines effectively
* Proven technical and analytical skills, a good problem solver
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
* Experience in E-commerce including platforms, processes, and techniques, preferably in an Automotive environment
* Experience of working within an agile methodology, underpinned by a good knowledge of the benefits and challenges of an Agile environment
* Ability to facilitate a workshop event with stakeholders
* Project Delivery or Account Management experience
* Data mapping skills