We are recruiting for a number of Programme Managers to deliver a programme of work or a highly complex major project to time, cost and quality, compliant with AWE processes.
Location - This is a full time post working for AWE in the Reading area.
These roles are graded and are aligned to our Leadership band and therefore will reflect the current market rates.
AWE (one of the best 25 big companies to work for in the UK) offers an attractive array of benefits which include:
- Market leading contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement (270 hours a year including bank holidays, plus every other Friday off)
- Flexible working hours
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Consideration for either full time or part time hours. Just let us know on your application if you wish to work part time
- Relocation package available (terms and conditions apply)
- Deliver a programme of work or a highly complex major project to time, cost and quality, compliant with AWE processes.
- Lead one or more business functions by defining strategic goals and operational plans. Lead, coach and develop leaders and hold them to account and influence across and outside the company.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
- Manage across pillar programmes and or projects with focus on governance (compliance and reporting).
- Management of multiple resources across the pillar (people, money).
- Direct the planning of the project/programme or function.
- Plan work across the pillar for as defined in the project/programme Work Authorisation Document (WAD).
- Direct and initiate change against the Performance Measurement Baseline (PMB).
- Direct, initiate and perform risk and opportunity identification and subsequent actions.
- The Company may require you to fulfil any other reasonable duties aligned to your position from time to time in line with business needs.