MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver for a more secure tomorrow
Locations: Bristol, Bolton or Stevenage
Salary: Up to 48,000 Depending on ExperiencePurpose of the role:
- Capturing key aspects of Capability Need based on Customer input.
- Collation of material from multiple partners to generate solid proposals for Concept options in response to the Capability Need.
- Assessment of opportunities against the Military and Portfolio benefit scoring
- Input to the Weapon Family strategic plan.
- Transversal activities across all domains to ensure cohesion of information across the entire portfolio.
- Development of the process and infrastructure to help manage the information banks being captured.
- Interface between the Portfolio and delegated partners from the Weapon Family lead.
- Reactive activities to the emerging customer queries and needs.
This role provides a chance to gain a breadth of perspective across multiple programmes, potential successor programmes and the decision making required to select the concept options that will respond to Customer Needs. This not only covers the technical perspective but will give an overview of the wider business needs.
What were looking for
- The ability to forge the essential relationships and influence partners.
- The ability to work in an ambiguous space to form a coherent, collated viewpoint
- Knowledge and experience of Weapon or Missile Systems and awareness of Complex Weapons technologies / sub-systems.
- Someone who can demonstrate passion, integrity, commitment, team spirit, and innovation.
Whats in it for you?
- Exposure to a wide range of partners and the experience of influencing across them.
- Visibility and engagement at senior MBDA levels.
- Experience of multiple projects through a range of life-cycle phases.
Join a great team!
With the increased focus on not only the Future Portfolio content but also how we react quicker to the needs of the Customer, it is an ideal time to come onboard and become a driving force for the changes needed.
*Flexible working *opportunities for career progression *paid overtime (subject to level) *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
Were here to help and want to ensure you have a positive experience throughout our recruitment process. We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
MBDA is a proud member of Working Families the UKs work-life balance organisation. We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working.
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role!