MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver for a more secure tomorrow
Salary: up to 50,000 (doe)
Benefits: *Flexible working *opportunities for career progression *paid overtime (subject to level) *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.
This role is to work in a dynamic and multi-disciplinary team to develop complex, real time system simulations and test MBDA products in world-leading Hardware in the Loop facilities.
You will work across a number of small project specific teams in supporting missile design development, trials preparations and customer deliveries by writing simulations to test real missile hardware and conducting time critical testing that get to the heart of our product operation.
This is a great opportunity to build on your understanding of complex systems and the challenges associated with their integration and see the benefit HWIL testing adds to MBDA produce development.
Working with experts in Complex functional integration you will have the opportunity to develop products, facilities and capabilities to support current and future MBDA products.
What were looking for
- Experience of at least one of the following areas: software development, complex functional integration, Missile functional chain design, Seeker/sensor design or proving
- Awareness of software engineering practices such as configuration and change management
- Appreciation for order and quality in delivery of complex testing
Whats in it for you?
- Be part of the team who 'make missiles work' and bring other teams within a project together.
- HWIL facilities are world leading and you can look forward to the additional RF HWIL Facility currently under development.
- The work we do is a technical challenge for anyone. There will be different challenges every day and adapting is a continuous journey.
- A number of different development paths, within technical and managerial areas.
Join a great team!
HWIL team is a vibrant multi-disciplinary team with an infectious can-do attitude and a supportive atmosphere. We are small enough to build personal relationships with everyone, but large enough to have a broad range of skills, experiences and approaches.
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
Were here to help and want to ensure you have a positive experience throughout our recruitment process. We recognise that everyone is unique and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
MBDA is a proud member of Working Families the UKs work-life balance organisation. We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers) and Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK).
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.