MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver for a more secure tomorrow
Salary: up to £60,000 (doe)
Benefits: *Flexible working *opportunities for career progression *paid overtime (subject to level) *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.
We are interested in Software Engineers who would love to join us in Bristol as part of a dynamic team to develop and deliver innovative solutions by exploiting a wide portfolio of software technologies.
We are committed to developing careers and skillsets by supporting our engineers’ personal development whilst ensuring that a healthy work/life balance is maintained!
What we’re looking for:
While we will look for you to have experience in these, if you do not have some of them don’t let that stop you from applying.
- Working within teams
- Evidence of self-development
- Worked with a variety of programming languages
- Agile practices such as scrum
- Writing code with test-driven development
- Familiarity with architectural and design patterns
Additional experience in any of the following areas would be advantageous.
- Windows and/or Linux administration
- Continuous Integration and Testing implementation
What’s in it for you?
- We develop and support a wide variety of software products ranging from Graphical User Interface to Application level business logic across a broad range of our weapon system products.
- Our team works across new and existing software products building overall product knowledge. It involves all aspects of the software development lifecycle with a supportive team.
- We use a broad range of software technologies and tools including C++, Java, C#, DDS, Web Services, Qt, Linux and Windows depending on the needs of the project.
Join a great team!
- We are a strong cohesive team with an open and supportive approach to software development.
- A dynamic team passionate about developing and delivering innovative solutions
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We’re here to help and want to ensure you have a positive experience throughout our recruitment process. We recognise that everyone is unique and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
MBDA is a proud member of Working Families – the UK’s work-life balance organisation. We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers) and Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK).
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.