Role - Senior Asset Operations Manager
Location - Reading / Basingstoke Area
Salary: £54,450 - £86,000 (dependent on experience)
AWE (one of the best 25 big companies to work for in the UK) offers an attractive array of benefits which include:
- Market leading contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement (270 hours a year plus every other Friday off)
- Flexible working hours
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Consideration for either full time or part time hours. Just let us know on your application if you wish to work part time
- Relocation package available (terms and conditions apply)
Successful Candidates will be responsible for:
- Daily management of assets within an Estate Area to ensure they are maintained and available in accordance with Programme demands
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security, and quality and be a great team player.
- Co-ordinate services across the functions to ensure tactical and operational requirements of Assets, within your Estate Area, are operational to meet the agreed demands of the Estate Area/ Technology Centre.
- Ownership of the Facility Safety Justifications on behalf of the ATO Holder for the Facilities within your Estate Area, ensuring proportionality of processes is applied.
- Ownership of the "Safe Operating Envelope" for the Facilities within your Estate Area.
- Approval of changes to Assets within your Estate Area and ensuring adherence to the correct change control process.
- Ensures optimal facility emergency response arrangements are in place.
- Management of facility budget in accordance with the company's financial protocols
Whilst not to be considered a check list, candidates should be able to demonstrate some of the following:
- Extensive facility and/or process management experience.
- Managing within a highly regulated environment.
- Interaction with internal and external stakeholders.
- Delivery of modern standard safety analysis and implementation in facility.
- Member of Level 4 RIM, feeding to Level 3 Tech Centre RIM and KIT meetings as required.