Experienced Financial Oracle Fusion Functional Consultant required to support day to day business as usual.
Additional Oracle Fusion knowledge of Projects, Supply Chain, HCM and User Management is preferable but not essential.
In this role, you should be able to provide Functional, Technical and Configuration knowledge within the Financial area.
AWE (one of the best 25 big companies to work for in the UK) offers an attractive array of benefits which include:
- Market leading contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement (270 hours a year including bank holidays, plus every other Friday off)
- Flexible working hours
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Consideration for either full time or part time hours. Just let us know on your application if you wish to work part time
- Relocation package available (terms and conditions apply)
* Degree level education or the equivalent experience is preferred.
* Good business knowledge in the Financials functional area and role.
* Proven experience configuring within the Oracle Fusion application modules is preferred. R12 experience will be considered as training can be offered.
* The successful candidate will have a track record of working in a similar role as an Oracle Financials Functional Consultant.
* Strong understanding of the Financials business environment and constraints to add value through the definition and delivery of information available from the Oracle Fusion Financial modules.
* Ability to communicate with stakeholders (internal and external) at all levels
* Understanding of SQL and ability to define queries
* Ability to manage conflict while maintaining positive working relationships
* Initiating and driving change, with drive to achieve results
* Strong written, verbal and presentational skills
* Personal credibility
* Good understanding of Data Protection Act requirements