WHAT TO EXPECT
Product Development Engineering is the key technical department for the product creation process, leading the engineering from concept to customer.
This role works with the operational business and IT stakeholders to develop and maintain multiple tools and automated support systems and data pipelines (ETL) using various technologies. There will also be a requirement to promote architectural policies and standards across Prototype Build Planning & Preparation (PBPP).
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
The deal candidate for this role will be an individual with a customer first mindset who is easy to do business with and makes people feel special, driven to deliver experiences that are personalised, transparent and dependable. They will be an individual with the ability to prioritise their work load, be a good communicator with the ability to communicate complex ideas, and be an effective team player who supports team members
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Previous experience as an IT Systems Specialist. You will have comprehensive knowledge of modern IT infrastructure and storage techniques.
* Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint, VBA, a modern scripting language and SQL, with the ability to decode existing pre developed tools
* Good analytical and problem solving skills
* Experience with GCP (BigQuery) and MS Platform (PowerAutomate, PowerApps) would be a great advantage.
* IT Project Management experience