General Dynamics Mission Systems are seeking an experienced Security Architect to work on a portfolio of projects within the CIS and Cyber domains. Ideal candidates will come from a defence background, with experience in relevant areas such JSP-604, JSP-440, RMADS, ISO27001, NIST or similar. This role comes with an excellent salary of £60k-£82.5k.
The role will involve:
- Work with the Technical Project Managers and the Solution Design Team to create required security deliverables for the project.
- Provide security leadership and guidance to the project, ensuring Security is part of all Engineering decisions.
- Develop and support assurance for all project Security outputs.
- Ensure risks and issues are within the boundaries of the Accreditors risk appetite through identification of appropriate risk mitigations.
- Liaise as required with the customer Security representative.
- Direct junior members of a security team, growing the security design capability of the organisation
- Liaise as required with NCSC/NCKC across a number of technical matters, risk and assurance.
- Creation of Security views as part of a System Design.
- Deliver a coherent, integrated, and layered Security Architecture.
- Work with the wider Design team to ensure implementations are compatible with the Security Design.
- Work with the wider test team to provide evidence from security functional tests.
- Through provision of specialised Security Advice, Advise and enable the Programme and Project teams to make security decisions and provide advice and guidance, ensuring the effective use of common tools and patterns.
- Identify new technologies and design the use of these in the business context.
- Manage and oversee the delivery of Accreditation deliverable artefacts. i.e. RMADS etc.
Our Company benefits
We pride ourselves in being a great place to work with a shared sense of purpose, offering impressive benefits:
- A compressed nine-day fortnight and compressed hours – which means every other Friday off
- A personalised career development plan, alongside regular progress reviews - supporting and valuing your progression within the Company
- A flexible working environment where your contributions are recognised and rewarded with a flexible benefits scheme
General Dynamics Mission Systems aims to be as flexible as possible so this role could either be based working from home, with a requirement for travel to our site or based within our offices in Oakdale depending upon your preference
Don't hesitate to contact us today to apply for this Security Architect job.
General Dynamics Mission Systems engineers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to execute missions across all domains of operation successfully. We believe in maintaining a diverse workplace, including beliefs, cultural background, job experiences, thoughts, and ideas. If who we are and what we do resonates with you, we welcome you to join our inclusive team!
As part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity we welcome in particular applications from women, members of the LGBTQ+ community, ethnic minority groups and those with a disability.