General Dynamics Mission Systems is recruiting for a flexible, R&D System Integration and Test (SI&T) Engineering Lead to join our inclusive team. This is a full-time role that comes with a fantastic salary of between £48,560 - £60,700.
General Dynamics Mission Systems aims to be as flexible as possible so this role could either be based working from home, with a requirement for travel to our site or based within our offices in Oakdale/Chippenham depending upon your preference.
To give you an idea of how this R&D System Integration and Test Engineering Lead role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Manage test definition, test execution, and acceptance plans
- Lab management
- Produce system and product builds for SI&T
- Produce test acceptance reports
- Review test reports
To succeed, you should have a degree in a relevant engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, or IT discipline (or equivalent relevant experience), together with technical leadership experience. Other essential skills include but aren't limited to:
- Experience in managing lab and field-based military systems testing
- Experience in build and test automation
- Experience in one or more of the following: IBM DOORS, Rational Quality Manager, Rational Team Concert, PTC Integrity Modeler (Artisan), and Microsoft Office tools
- Proven methodical analytic fault finding skills
Our company benefits
We pride ourselves in being a great place to work with a shared sense of purpose, offering impressive benefits:
- Every other Friday off
- A personalised career development plan, alongside regular progress reviews
- A flexible working environment where your contributions are recognised and rewarded
If you like the sound of this R&D System Integration and Test Engineering Lead job, please apply today!
General Dynamics Mission Systems engineers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products, and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. We believe in maintaining a diverse workplace – inclusive of beliefs, cultural background, job experiences, thoughts, and ideas. If who we are and what we do resonates with you, we welcome you to join our inclusive team!
As part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity we welcome in particular applications from women, members of the LGBTQ+ community, ethnic minority groups and those with a disability.