Are you an experienced Embedded System Engineer? If yes, we have an exciting opportunity to join our hardware team.
At Apollo, we make smart devices that keep people safe from fire every second of every day. We are proud of our reputation for being a prominent global manufacturer in the market for high quality fire detection solutions.
You will perform a vital role in the development of reliable, cost-effective, high volume fire detection products. This involves the analysis and decomposition of product requirements and derivation of a system architecture detailing hardware, software, and mechanical specifications for the respective development teams.
What you’ll do
- Create logical and physical architectures derived from product requirements.
- Model the system architecture to prove fulfilment of both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Collaborate with development engineers to identify and resolve issues to maintain development schedules
What you’ll need
- Engineering Degree
- Experience of developing embedded real-time systems (hardware & software).
- Appreciation of System Engineering methods such as MBSE
- Practical experience of modelling embedded systems.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, flexible attitude, and a passion for innovation.
- Strong organisation skills and comfortable working in a dynamic environment
What’s in it for you
We have a diverse range of benefits including:
- Hybrid working (50% office/50% remote)
- Flexible start and finish times including 1pm finish on a Friday
- 14 weeks paid parental leave
- Employee Share Scheme (non-contributory)
- Employee bonus
- Pension – Employer contribution up to 10.5%
- Healthcare incentives
- Opportunities for development
We are happy to talk flexible working
If you are someone who embraces the adventure and wants to demonstrate the entrepreneurial spirit, then we'd love to hear from you!
Just so you know, we review CV’s as we receive them, and interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match. So, please apply as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this role.
We do not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Apollo and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.