If you are a creative Avionics Systems Architect looking to apply your knowledge and experience in a new and challenging environment developing avionics system solutions, we have an excellent opportunity for you. General Dynamics Mission Systems are seeking a full-time, flexible Avionics Systems Architect, and the role comes with a generous salary of £60k-£75k p/a and excellent benefits package.
General Dynamics Mission Systems aims to be as flexible as possible so please discuss with us your preference. Depending on the role, we operate both home and hybrid working (with time split between home and one of our facilities) or you can be based within our offices in Hastings.
Primary responsibilities of this Avionics role include:
- Leading research and development of new technologies required to meet our customer needs
- Managing technology capability roadmaps
- Supporting business development in preparation of technical solutions and proposals
The successful candidate should have a degree-level education or equivalent and demonstrate experience operating in an advanced and strategic level of influence.
Our Company benefits
We pride ourselves in being a great place to work with a shared sense of purpose, offering impressive benefits:
- A compressed nine-day fortnight and compressed hours – which means every other Friday off
- A personalised career development plan, alongside regular progress reviews - supporting and valuing your progression within the Company
- A flexible working environment where your contributions are recognised and rewarded with a flexible benefits scheme
To find out more about this flexible Avionics Systems Architect job, please contact us today.
General Dynamics Mission Systems engineers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to execute missions across all domains of operation successfully. We believe in maintaining a diverse workplace, including beliefs, cultural background, job experiences, thoughts, and ideas. If who we are and what we do resonates with you, we welcome you to join our inclusive team!
As part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity we welcome in particular applications from women, members of the LGBTQIA+ community and ethnic minority groups.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, as such we offer an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like your application to be considered under the DC Scheme.