General Dynamics Mission Systems is seeking a Senior System Integration and Test Engineer to work within our Research and Development team. The role comes with a salary of £39,120 to £48,900.
General Dynamics Mission Systems aims to be as flexible as possible so please discuss with us your preference. For this role, we operate hybrid working (with time split between home and one of our facilities) or you can be based within our offices in Oakdale South Wales or Chippenham.
As a Senior System Integration and Test Engineer, you will perform system integration with hardware and software components, define and execute test cases and carry out problem-solving to identify defects and provide assurance and acceptance evidence for the system.
In your role as a senior system integration engineer, you can expect to:
- Support the development of integration and test plans
- Support detailed planning to achieve integration and test activity
- Define test requirements, specifications, and procedures
- Build and maintain test environment and tools
To succeed in this senior system integration engineer role, you will need experience in systems integration and test engineering on large-scale defence design and development programmes, plus experience in military systems testing.
Our company benefits
We pride ourselves in being a great place to work with a shared sense of purpose, offering impressive benefits:
- A compressed nine-day fortnight and compressed hours - which means every other Friday off
- A personalised career development plan, alongside regular progress reviews - supporting and valuing your progression within the Company
- A flexible working environment where your contributions are recognised and rewarded with flexible benefits
For full details of this Senior System Integration and Test Engineer opportunity, contact General Dynamics today.
General Dynamics Mission Systems engineers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products, and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. We believe in maintaining a diverse workplace - inclusive of beliefs, cultural background, job experiences, thoughts, and ideas. If who we are and what we do resonates with you, we welcome you to join our inclusive team!
As part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity we welcome in particular applications from women, members of the LGBTQIA+ community and ethnic minority groups.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, as such we offer an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job.
Please email email@example.com if you would like your application to be considered under the DC Scheme.