WHAT TO EXPECT
We are looking for outstanding creatively minded individuals to join our UI Team
Creative UI Designer: Become part of Jaguar and Land Rover Design at a pivotal point in our digital transformation. Our ‘Refocus' strategy brings renewed energy and focus on UI and has created opportunities to join our team working with two of the most awarded and aspirational brands in the world.
This is a huge opportunity for passionate, driven and creative UI Designers to make their mark in a fresh and forward looking era where experience will define our next generation of products.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
This role is embedded at the core of the UI and Interior Design teams you will be tasked with creating in-car screen based content plus our virtual head-up displays, and goes further to influence our apps and cloud connected customer touchpoints.
Working as part of a team working on future UI for both of our luxury brands, at all stages in the creation and delivery process.
What You'll Need
* A hugely impressive, natural flare for creativity and on-trend "look and feel" in everything you do. The ability to create stand-out presentations and inspiration to communicate ideas. First impressions count; simplicity, refinement and confidence will really make applications stand out.
* A broad understanding of all things digital and interaction design, in a both automotive and consumer UX. The applicant must show deep routed passion and personal creations that demonstrate luxurious graphic designs, inspiring motion graphics, animated texts and UI layers, luxury web based platforms and apps. Digital motion design is as important to us as the layout and graphic design itself.
* An open-minded approach. You must be able to digest and integrate senior feedback as well as demonstrate a considered and confident approach to challenge and influence.
* Highly capable ability to create a fresh and modern look and feel to your work using a range of digital tools and software. Open to trying new tools, processes and ways of working.
* A passion and understanding for our great brands, and their iconic products. What makes Jaguar and Land Rover Digital experience premium and different to other OEM's - what principles could be shared and what could be different to amplify each brand experience?
* Primary skills include: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop.
* Additional useful skills: 3D CAD modelling, rendering and 3D animation skills (Maya or 3ds)
* Experience of Digital Design