WHAT TO EXPECT
As a Lead GUI Software Engineer you will deliver the Driver Information (DI) Graphical User Interface, for the Cluster, HUD or ICIM. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established delivery team, utilising some of the latest GUI development tools eg Qt, Kanzi, EB GUIDE, to deliver a visually excellent Graphical experience to our customers.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
Your role will involve ensuring alignment between human factors and design inputs (Wireframes and design releases), capture learning in the form of DFMEA, creation of design rules, internal delivery process and standards, and feature scoping, feasibility and proof of concept.
WHAT YOULL NEED
As a Lead GUI Software Engineer you will have strong project management capabilities with the ability to multitask. You will be a dynamic and determined individual, highly driven, committed and results-orientated with significant pace, energy and confidence. You will be able to combine a short term, pragmatic focus with strategic vision. You will ideally have a degree or equivalent experience
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Previous experience of HMI development tools, eg Qt, Kanzi, EB GUIDE
* Experience coding in C++
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with strong influencing and engagement skills
* High level of influence with key stakeholders, ability to utilise prototyping to drive alignment
* Ability to write functional requirements
* Project management qualification
* Previous experience within engineering or programme planning departments
* Experience of working in sprints, using KANBAN
* Previous experience of JIRA