MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver For A More Secure Tomorrow
Part time working considered
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our highly skilled and dynamic Test Equipment Design Team offering the right candidate a stimulating and rewarding role coupled with an exciting career path. We have a number of vacancies in our rapidly growing, highly skilled team that designs Test Equipment for all of MBDA’s products. This role encompasses a broad spectrum of engineering disciplines and product technologies offering the right candidate challenges not only in their core field of expertise, but also scope for growth and career development across the business.
What we're looking for
- Experienced Engineers in the design, integration and validation of test solutions for electronic / electro mechanical equipment and systems
- Knowledge of test needs and techniques in support of product life cycle development
- Experience of Design Proving and performance testing during development
- Experience of Environmental and EMC testing during qualification etc.
Here's what's in it for you!
- The opportunity to work for a successful, International business, a Company that has achieved Gold status in Investors in People.
- You will have the opportunity to develop and broaden both technical and leadership skills within a growing company.
- Exposure to complex and technologically advanced products, providing a stimulating experience.
What would you get?
*Flexible working *opportunities for career progression *paid overtime (subject to level) *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.
- Design and development of leading edge Test Equipment products from conception through to delivery and ongoing support.
- Working with committed, talented project teams to develop effective total test solutions to meet the challenges of delivery timescales and technical performance through the Unit Under Test product development, qualification and production life cycle.
- Integration and proving of Test Equipment with the Unit Under Test.
- Working with colleagues across Europe to deliver test solutions.
Join a great team!
The UK Test Equipment team is a multi-disciplined dynamic, focused and agile team of about 100 engineers specialising in all aspects of Test Equipment design, including specialisation on hardware, software and embedded real-time systems. These skills are located together in one plateau providing an atmosphere of supportive cooperation and interdependence that binds the team together to face the challenges of the future
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements. MBDA is a proud member of Working Families – the UK’s work-life balance organisation.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.