WHAT TO EXPECT
We are looking for a Project Delivery Lead to help support the Purchasing technology transformation, ensuring the delivery of critical technology improvement programmes and projects across the existing systems architecture.
You will be responsible for the identification, planning and coordination of Purchasing technology projects, ensuring effective and efficient delivery of purchasing technology solutions, which will be responsible for the transformation of Global Purchasing operations for now and moving into the future.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
* Working on projects and workstreams; from scoping to delivery and including cross-functional engagement and stakeholder management, ensuring project delivery to required timescale, quality and cost
* Coordinate project activity to review processes, procedures, work instructions and systems with the ultimate goal of ensuring they are both fit for purpose and compatible with Jaguar Land Rover's Global Operating principles
* Work closely to coordinate the activity of the technical subject matter experts within Purchasing and IT to coordinate essential product enhancement projects to the existing Jaguar Land Rover technology landscape
* Establish cadence that ensures delivery and reporting of projects that are being led by the Global Purchasing Architecture team
* Establish and support an effective project management governance, including milestone reporting, project status reporting, financial reporting and risk and issue management
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
You will possess a strong understanding of working with IT and Global Purchasing. You will be capable of supporting the development of the Global Purchasing Architecture projects pipeline aligned to the overall technology strategy - this includes identification, scenario mapping, business case assessment, planning, development, reviewing, approving project artefacts and project approval activities.
You will be responsible and accountable for the delivery of purchasing technology solutions that meet the requirements of Global Purchasing and are also compatible with the wider Jaguar Land Rover operating framework.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Previous experience & proven project delivery capability, managing multiple, complex projects with a large number of stakeholder groups
* Excellent stakeholder management and relationship management skills
* Excellent communication skills - Ability to present complex data & issues to a varied audience
* Able to facilitate the resolution of complex cross-functional issues within the organisation
* Analytical skills to identify how one issue can impact another and put in place the required interventions through support or from own knowledge base
* Experience in Problem Resolution using structured approaches
* Experience managing IT/Purchasing change projects with a track record of delivery
* Proven experience of operating with Executive and Senior Leaders