MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver for a more secure tomorrow
Salary: Up to £50,000 DOE plus excellent bonus and benefits
The growing workload within MBDA has created an exciting opportunity within the UK Component Engineering team for an engineer to technically lead in electronics.
As the Electronic Component Specialist you will maintain your expertise in specialist areas whilst using it to guide and influence designers to pick suitable components based on many risk mitigating factors. You will also participate in IRAD including prospecting new components, training and other development activities as appropriate to enable MBDA to maintain its capability.
This is a great opportunity to support and lead international continuous improvement initiatives to help define best practice and manage the adoption and adherence of agreed methodologies across the teams on an international scale
What were looking for
- Knowledge and experience with electronic components.
- Strong communication skills to facilitate regular face to face communications with all relevant stakeholders.
- The ability to write clear and concise engineering documentation.
Whats in it for you?
- A unique opportunity to develop and broaden both technical and leadership skills within a growing company.
- Exposure to all projects and products.
- The opportunity to work with highly talented and motivated engineers, in a friendly and supportive environment.
- Opportunities to travel and work as part of an international team.
- The chance to grow and advance your career into other higher-level roles
- *Flexible working *opportunities for career progression *paid overtime (subject to level) *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.
Join a great team!
The UK Component Engineering team is a small close-knit group, we all support one another to ensure we meet our deliverables. We work on all projects, subsystems and equipment, which has enabled us to develop our expertise on all commodities types within the business.
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
Were here to help and want to ensure you have a positive experience throughout our recruitment process. We recognise that everyone is unique and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
MBDA is a proud member of Working Families the UKs work-life balance organisation. We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers) and Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK).
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.