MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver for a more secure tomorrow
Up to £50,000 DOE plus excellent benefits and bonus
At MBDA, we are growing our RF Electronic Warfare capabilities with a number of exciting opportunities. The EW Group supports activities on relevant WS and missile programmes, with specific responsibilities for physical integration and functional operation of RF Electronic Support/Attack payloads. This requires a range of skills including; system design engineering, supplier management and technical expertise.
Currently we are recruiting for the following roles:
- System Design Engineers
- Payload Equipment Requirement Authorities (engineers responsible for managing the specification, procurement, delivery and integration of hardware into missiles)
What are we looking for?
One or more of the following qualities would suggest you may be suitable for a role in the EW group:
- Knowledge and experience of RF Electronic Support and Attack Systems, including platform integration and through-life support
- Strong technical understanding of RF and electronic systems, algorithm design and implementation
- Knowledge and understanding of Integrated Air Defence Systems
- Experience in supplier management (typically undertaken with the support of a Procurement Lead)
- System design engineering skills including: requirements elicitation, decomposition and management; system design, integration and test; system verification and validation
- Proficient in SysML, DOORS and/or Rhapsody
- Experience in development and use of RF performance models
- Experience of overseeing the transition of development hardware into production, including environmental testing, qualification testing and design certification
Candidates must hold, or be willing to apply for, DV clearance.
Whats in it for you?
- The successful candidate will be joining a growing and rapidly evolving area within MBDA with the opportunity to be work on new and innovative products.
- MBDA is the highest ranked technical company in the Times UK top 25 Employers survey. Career development is a key priority, career progression through both formal and on the job training is provided.
- Opportunities for travel within the UK and Europe in support of programmes
Benefits:*Flexible working *opportunities for career progression *paid overtime (subject to level) *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.
Join a great team!
The recently formed EW Group attracts high-calibre engineers with a passion for EW technologies and problem-solving.
- The projects offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work with a specialist team developing and managing challenging technology within MBDA.
- We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working.
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
Were here to help and want to ensure you have a positive experience throughout our recruitment process. We recognise that everyone is unique and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
MBDA is a proud member of Working Families the UKs work-life balance organisation. We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers) and Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK).
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role!