Product Demo Developer
Develops demo capability for FS products, supporting customer engagements through sales and pre-sales to ensure our customers can experience the benefits and UX of our solutions prior to product delivery.
- Development, delivery and support of product demos for the AI FS Business Unit
- Grows technical knowledge of new aspects of the NetReveal product, asking for guidance where appropriate and rapidly picking up new skills.
- Manage Demo Capability: deliver tools and capability to showcase the NetReveal solutions / offerings
- Ensure standard demos are available within 1 month of product releases
- Provide environments and NetReveal standard demos to support pre-sales, Analyst Relations etc
- Enable demo capability across AWS and Azure (where applicable) technology
- Build / support product marketing to provide video demos for website and early customer engagement
- Collaborate with other teams in design workshops
- Provide accurate estimates for development tasks and meet deadlines
- Support Pre-sales and sales teams with customer demo’s as required
- Product management and Engineering industry/market awareness
- Previous knowledge of installing software, creating test environments, and troubleshooting skills.
- Good knowledge of SQL and experience of databases such as Oracle, DB2, SQL Server
- Understanding of Java and J2EE architectures/and/or Data Server
- Some knowledge of application servers such as JBoss
- Geographic cultural awareness/sensitivity and experience
- Commercial awareness/experience
- Some knowledge of performance tuning at a database level
- AWS SDK, AWS Serverless Application Model (SAM)
- AWS Cloudformation scripting
- AWS API Gateway, Cognito (identify management/user authorisation), AWS Lambda, DynamoDB (NoSql, document database), EventBridge (event bus), SQS (queuing system), SNS (notification system), S3 Object storage, CloudFront (CDN)
- Some knowledge of application servers such as Websphere, Weblogic, Apache Tomcat
- Good knowledge of operating systems such as Unix Solaris, AIX, Linux, HPUX
- Agile development methodologies – Scrum, Kanban2 – 5 years commercial experience in a similar role such as: Programming, IT support, software installation.
Life at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We are embracing Hybrid Working. This means you and your colleagues may be working in different locations, such as from home, another BAE Systems office or client site, some or all of the time, and work might be going on at different times of the day. By embracing technology, we can interact, collaborate and create together, even when we’re working remotely from one another. Hybrid Working allows for increased flexibility in when and where we work, helping us to balance our work and personal life more effectively, and enhance wellbeing.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds – the best and brightest minds – can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential.
About BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We use our intelligence-led insights to help defend Governments, Nations and Societies from cyber-attacks and financial crime. Our customers depend on our evolving capabilities to help them safely grow their organisations. Our unprecedented access to threat intelligence, world-leading analysts and market-leading technology means we can help them to adapt, evolve and stay ahead of the criminals.
Division overview: Financial Services
At BAE Systems Applied Intelligence, we pride ourselves in being a leader in the cyber defence industry, and the financial sector is one of the biggest targets for cyber-attacks. Our Financial Services business unit is responsible for all of our clients in the financial sector and handle all areas of these relationships. AI’s Financial Services Division helps banks, insurers and other major financial institutions to combat fraud, unauthorised trading and money laundering, and meets their regulatory compliance obligations.
As a member of the Financial Services business unit, you will be responsible for providing critical services to clients in the financial sector and ensure that we remain a leading name in cyber security. We all have a role to play in defending our clients, and this is yours.