We are recruiting for additional Security Architecture Consultants. The main purpose of this role for our clients is to support the design, development, procurement and assurance of information system solutions to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability. This includes provision of expert advice on, the selection, design, justification, implementation and operation of relevant security controls as well as advising on the security processes through the project lifecycle.
We are looking for candidates who are able to evidence experience in the following areas:
• Security architecture contributor for secure systems integration projects
• Analyses existing and proposed technical architectures for security risk
• Advises on appropriate security controls to mitigate security architecture risks
• Provides expert technical advice to support the design and development secure architectures
• Applies secure architecture principles and practices to assure technical architectures
• Assures implementation of security controls to mitigate risk
• Develops security architecture frameworks/processes at programme level
• Develops audit and compliance processes to assure technical security controls
• Advises on technical management of secure environments
Life at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We are embracing Hybrid Working. This means you and your colleagues may be working in different locations, such as from home, another BAE Systems office or client site, some or all of the time, and work might be going on at different times of the day. By embracing technology, we can interact, collaborate and create together, even when we’re working remotely from one another. Hybrid Working allows for increased flexibility in when and where we work, helping us to balance our work and personal life more effectively, and enhance wellbeing.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds – the best and brightest minds – can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential.
About BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We use our intelligence-led insights to help defend Governments, Nations and Societies from cyber-attacks and financial crime. Our customers depend on our evolving capabilities to help them safely grow their organisations. Our unprecedented access to threat intelligence, world-leading analysts and market-leading technology means we can help them to adapt, evolve and stay ahead of the criminals.
Division overview: Government
At BAE Systems Applied Intelligence, we pride ourselves in being a leader in the cyber defence industry, and Government contracts are an area we have many decades of experience in. Our Government business unit houses four of our critical client groups: UK National Security, Global National Security, defence and central government. Government and key infrastructure networks are critical targets to defend as the effects of these networks being breached can be devastating.
As a member of the Government business unit, you will defend the connected world and ensure the protection of nations. We all have a role to play in defending our clients, and this is yours.