MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver For A More Secure Tomorrow
You’ll join our Data Link Centre of Excellence leading the systems engineering aspects of a new datalink under development to arm the current and future versions of the Rafale combat aircraft.
The French Defence Procurement Agency has awarded MBDA the contract for a next-generation missile with deliveries scheduled to begin in 2026. This includes an extensive redesign of the current product to counter future threats.
What we’re looking for
- Systems engineering experience (ideally in defence-standard hardware, firmware, software)
- Proficient in DOORS for requirements management
- Familiar with configuration control systems (e.g. Rational Team Concert)
- Understanding of RF Systems (e.g. design challenges associated with RF circuits, information assurance, and cyber security considerations)
Here’s what’s in it for you
- You’ll be supported by a team with extensive experience of RF systems and subsystems
- Access to testing facilities and design tools to supply state-of-the-art solutions
- Develop your RF and electronics expertise while cultivating your application of systems engineering in a technical discipline
Join a great team!
We’re a dynamic team focussed on developing extremely technically complex products. We are committed to providing a supportive environment to enable us all to contribute to providing world-class capabilities to our customers.
*Flexible working *opportunities for career progression *paid overtime (subject to level) *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements. MBDA is a proud member of Working Families – the UK’s work-life balance organisation.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.