The SharePoint Administrator provides Content Management and Site Collection services and direction for the management assurance and exploitation of information assets.
Location - This is a full time post working for AWE in the Reading area.
These roles are graded with the band starting at £26,500 to £39,750. Offers would be dependent on relevant experience but will be competitive.
AWE (one of the best 25 big companies to work for in the UK) offers an attractive array of benefits which include:
- Market leading contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement (270 hours a year including bank holidays, plus every other Friday off)
- Flexible working hours
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Consideration for either full time or part time hours. Just let us know on your application if you wish to work part time
- Relocation package available (terms and conditions apply)
* Managing all site collection functions, to include: Site collection features Second-stage Recycle Bin Audit reporting
* Search configuration
* Supporting the Site Owner and teams optimise the use of the site collection/sub-sites, including: Guidance building apps and managing pages Guidance re-organising content to improve manageability Preparation for migrating content to a "Modern" SharePoint site
* Governing the SharePoint Information Architecture (IA) design and advocating best practice, including but not restricted to: Site Collection and sub-site design Metadata design and use, including library/list views and search Guidance on site permissions management Guidance on Electronic Document & Records Management (EDRM) practices Enabling or disabling site collection features Managing audit reports Managing site collection recycle bin Managing the overall site collection's permissions policy