AWE has a rich legacy of information which is still useful. We are seeking someone with an inquisitive nature, a keen eye for detail and good organisational skills to join our small team of Product Records Exploitation Specialists (PRES), which provides a range of services pertaining to the lifecycle of the weapon and its records including verification of related information assets.
Location - This is a full time post working for AWE in the Reading area.
These roles are graded with the band starting at £26,500 up to £39,750. Offers would be dependent on relevant experience but will be competitive.
AWE (one of the best 25 big companies to work for in the UK) offers an attractive array of benefits which include:
- Market leading contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement (270 hours a year including bank holidays, plus every other Friday off)
- Flexible working hours
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Consideration for either full time or part time hours. Just let us know on your application if you wish to work part time
- Relocation package available (terms and conditions apply)
- To efficiently deliver information and records management services
- To supply and give advice on Product Record critical information to relevant customers and stakeholders
- To provide business intelligence to members of the Information Management team as and when requested
- To support information management projects to deliver improvements in area of responsibility
- To provide accurate verified information in a timely manner
- To evaluate and assure controls and access permissions to Product Records
- To act as the authority on what constitutes a Product Record
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
Skills and Experience
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent NVQ level, or demonstrable application of information management subject matter knowledge and experience
- Effective communication skills at all levels, both written and oral
- Highly organised and capable of managing multiple concurrent tasks, demonstrating effective judgment in prioritization and time allocation.
- IT literate, with experience of using the Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Word, Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel).
- Very good experience of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
- Highly adaptable and able to maintain focus and determination in a challenging environment.
- Stakeholder management and customer service excellence
- An engineering background or experience of working in an engineering environment would be beneficial.