MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver for a more secure tomorrow
Salary circa 69K DOE + bonus + benefits
An opportunity has arisen within a critical Sector to lead the introduction new business approaches onto current and future key Customer platforms.
We are looking for critical business thinker to drive enterprise level change in the way we deliver more effective Capability propositions with our airborne users.
The Airborne Systems Integration (part of the Weapon Systems Programmes organisation) provides a vital link between MBDA missile products through programme delivery with Platform Design Authorities.
What were looking for
- Responsible for the definition and development of a co-ordinated broader strategic relationships with key Platform Design Organisations on Weapon Systems integration business.
- To develop and deliver a Programmes Platform Access service provision and develop an encompassing business approach that deliveries Air Capability at the point of need.
- Responsible for the generation and delivery of better enterprise models within ASI and wider MBDA to deliver greater meaningful platform access
- Responsible for the definition, authoring and delivery of external and internal business cases .
- Responsible for the proactive development of novel approaches that can be applied to the management of the ASI portfolio of programmes. The aim to achieve the wider integration of MBDA Weapon Systems onto designated Platforms. Engagement would include interfacing with the ASI Heads of Platform, Future Capabilities Lead and the Mission Product Line Owners and the Weapon Systems Business & Performance team.
- To develop partner relationships with key suppliers of platform access enablers (launchers, avionic systems etc) to develop plans to maximise approach and opportunities
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
Were here to help and want to ensure you have a positive experience throughout our recruitment process. We recognise that everyone is unique and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
MBDA is a proud member of Working Families the UKs work-life balance organisation. We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers) and Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK).
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.