MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver for a more secure tomorrow
The UK Resource Forecast Analyst will be responsible for the execution and delivery of the UK Workload forecast. You will play a significant role in the improvement of quality and efficiency of the process, providing PMO functional excellence and capability.
You will compile, validate and analyse UK resource data during the workload forecast cycle in support of MBDA's planning activity, manage workload forecast and resourcing.
Define the detailed Workload Forecast Scenario, which is used to establish the companys labour resource requirements.
Capture the actual workload forecast vs the workload forecast scenario.
Decide, implement and monitor strategic resourcing and resourcing plans and manage the differences between resourcing plans and resourcing requirements.
- Management and configuration of the UK resource-planning tool set.
- Collation, Analysis and Production of datasets/information packs
- Maintenance, control and distribution of UK projects and functional contact lists.
- Analysis and refinement of UK resourcing models.
- Maintenance of UK Workload Forecast information repositories.
- Development, production, communication and ongoing renewal of user guides associated with UK and Group Workload Forecast activities for all user groups
- Improvement of Group Workload Forecast process.
- Stakeholder management, engagement and coordination of UK Workload Forecast activities across Projects and Functions
- Presentation on data and analysis to Senior Management
Join a great team!
The PMO team is a truly collaborative team, working closely together to achieve our shared objectives.
As a team, we are at the heart of MBDA, constantly challenging and improving working practices.
The team is supportive, but individuals are trusted to act autonomously and make decisions as required in order to achieve the best possible results.
What were looking for
- A good understanding and previous involvement in large-scale resource planning activities associated with Strategic Business Planning.
- Experience and understanding of requirement management.
- A comprehensive understanding of Project Management Track and Control processes.
- Excellent Excel knowledge and experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, confident to deliver presentations
- Process orientated with an eye for detail and a focus on quality.
- Strong stakeholder communication and engagement skills to manage and influence your stakeholder community
- A recognised qualification is desirable PMP Project Management Professional (PMI), or similar
What is in it for you?
Working in an exciting, complex and changing environment, there are opportunities to add value and make a difference in delivering capability to our customers.
The opportunity to deliver improvements across international and functional boundaries and to work with closely with a wide range of internal stakeholders.
Were here to help and want to ensure you have a positive experience throughout our recruitment process. We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
MBDA is a proud member of Working Families the UKs work-life balance organisation. We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers) and Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK).
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.