MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver for a more secure tomorrow
As a member of the Power Electronics and Firing Units capability Group your activities will include board level electronic design, prototyping, functional testing, sub-system level integration and proving including proving documentation.
You will be responsible for ensuring robust designs to ensure compliance against requirements. This role will cover the Product Life Cycle from feasibility through to transfer to Production, including support to industrial validation and ensuring that the product meets its quality, rate and cost targets.
You may also be involved in research and continuous improvement activities to enhance the Electronic Engineering capability for the future.
What were looking for
- Ideally, degree qualified with post qualification experience in Electronic Design, development and delivery.
- Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team with the awareness and understanding of the challenges that this may bring.
- Knowledge of a wide range of electronic technologies and products.
Whats in it for you?
- This role provides an opportunity to be an integral part of the development and delivery of complex and technologically advanced solutions in the Power Electronics & Firing Units domain. It is a unique opportunity to broaden & deepen your technical, interpersonal and networking skills.
- Working with highly talented and motivated individuals and teams, in a friendly and supportive environment, provides one of the best environments for personal development and career progression.
- Dynamic (flexible) working, extensive training and company bonus are a few of the benefits to a role within Electronic Engineering. This role also offers opportunities to travel and work as part of an international team.
- *Flexible working *opportunities for career progression *paid overtime (subject to level) *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.
Join a great team!
The Electronic Engineering function is a friendly and supportive environment that encourages personal growth and career progression. Within the function, you will be working with other engineers who have a collective wealth of experience across a wide range technologies and products and are happy to share their knowledge to support one another, ensuring opportunities for improvement are identified and best practice is upheld.
The experience you bring will be met with enthusiasm and you will be encouraged to share any learning.
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
Were here to help and want to ensure you have a positive experience throughout our recruitment process. We recognise that everyone is unique and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
MBDA is a proud member of Working Families the UKs work-life balance organisation. We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers) and Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK).
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.