MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver for a more secure tomorrow
Salary: £45k-£55k depending on experience, plus bonus and benefitsAn exciting role as senior Project Manager within the Facilities Management department has arisen for someone with experience in project management, problem solving and stakeholder management.
The role offers the chance to lead varied and often very high profile projects in a busy and passionate FM team as part of an increasingly dynamic aerospace company.
Here's what we're looking for
- A leader with strong Strategic management skills, with an understanding of project management principles.
- Innovative problem-solving skills that can be applied in the definition, design and business case approval stages across a range of FM and estates based strategic and tactical projects. Including:
- Site Master Planning
- New Builds
- Office and industrial refurbishments
- Site redevelopments
- Space planning
- Someone that can lead multi-functional project teams on new projects through project Brief, concept, option development, design, costing and business case approval to meet budget, programme and quality.
- Strong business management skills are essential, including an ability to set expectations and balance conflicting demands.
- The ability to see the Bigger picture and see how various plans could harmonise or conflict, ensuring benefits are derived and obstacles mitigated for.
Whats in it for you?
- Be at the heartbeat of MBDA and be part of the hive of FM activity that supports an exciting core business
- Work with very senior partners in the business on high profile Facilities activities
- You will have the opportunity to build positive relationships directly with internal teams across the whole organisation as well as a network of external expertise.
- The chance to be challenged to be creative and innovative in a dynamic business context
- Able to influence the workplace design and see it come to life within the company
Our benefits*Flexible working *opportunities for career progression *paid overtime (subject to level) *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.
Join a great team!
We are a diverse MBDA team passionately bringing a varied mix of expertise and experience to deliver our best for the business and our people every day.
You will get to be involved right at the heart of the business and get a unique and broad insight that few teams get to experience!
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
Were here to help and want to ensure you have a positive experience throughout our recruitment process. We recognise that everyone is unique and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
MBDA is a proud member of Working Families the UKs work-life balance organisation. We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers) and Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK).
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.