Role - Quality Support Practitioner - Supply Chain Quality
Location - Reading / Basingstoke Area
AWE (one of the best 25 big companies to work for in the UK) offers an attractive array of benefits which include:
- Market leading contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement (270 hours a year plus every other Friday off)
- Flexible working hours
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Consideration for either full time or part time hours. Just let us know on your application if you wish to work part time
- Relocation package available (terms and conditions apply)
To provide Quality expertise to support the certification of products from our Supply Chain working collaboratively with cross-functional internal and external stakeholders, adhering to AWE's graded approach to Quality.
Successful Candidates will be responsible for:
- Planning and administration of tasks to support of supply chain quality deliverables.
- Manage records, reports and administration of business activities to support supply chain quality deliverables.
- Creation and analysis of reports or records in support of supply chain quality activities.
- Certification of products/materials against requirements and standards.
- Carrying out Verification and Validation activities at suppliers using Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs).
- Maintain, review and report non-conformance, analyse data, share trends and work collaboratively with all stakeholders to drive continuous improvement and share best practice.
Whilst not to be considered a check list, candidates should be able to demonstrate some of the following:
- Experience within a manufacturing or process related background.
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems and related standards.
- Understanding of configuration and change management techniques.
- Attention to detail.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good inter-personal/negotiation/communication skills working proactively with suppliers, building strong partnerships and supporting supplier development.