Life at BAE Systems Digital Intelligence:
- Great Pay
- Excellent benefits
- Great holiday allowance, with ability to buy/sell days
- Great team spirit with collaboration across the business
- ……and so much more! Get in touch to find out
What I will be doing as an NROD Support Analyst:
- Owning incidents raised by our major financial services customers
- Working towards meeting Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Working with the BAE Systems project team to transition projects into support
- Working with engineering to provide bug fixes
- Ensuring interactions and work, are documented within the ticketing tool at all times
Who you are:
- Great Communicator
- Team player but equally self-driven
- Critical thinker & problem solver
- Detail oriented
- Able to work quickly, under pressure and juggle work based on priorities
- Passionate about fixing issues
- Trusted advisor to our customers
- Confident in delivery of updates to customers
Great to have:
- Technical competencies in application servers & database servers
- Technical degree such as Computer Science
- Experience in a related role
- Experience using ticketing systems
- Click apply and upload your CV, seriously what are you waiting for??
- A BAE Recruitment Manager will vet your CV for suitability, they may even find you more suitable for another role
- If successful you will have an interview call with the NROD Operations Manager including a technical interview. It’s a great time to ask about the role and what they think
- From here, the feedback is given to the recruitment team who will let you know if successful or not, they may even have some different options for you within BAE
Life at BAE Systems Digital Intelligence
We are embracing Hybrid Working. This means you and your colleagues may be working in different locations, such as from home, another BAE Systems office or client site, some or all of the time, and work might be going on at different times of the day. By embracing technology, we can interact, collaborate and create together, even when we’re working remotely from one another. Hybrid Working allows for increased flexibility in when and where we work, helping us to balance our work and personal life more effectively, and enhance wellbeing.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Digital Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds – the best and brightest minds – can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential.
About BAE Systems Digital Intelligence
We use our intelligence-led insights to help defend Governments, Nations and Societies from cyber-attacks and financial crime. Our customers depend on our evolving capabilities to help them safely grow their organisations. Our unprecedented access to threat intelligence, world-leading analysts and market-leading technology means we can help them to adapt, evolve and stay ahead of the criminals.
Division overview: Financial Services
At BAE Systems Digital Intelligence, we pride ourselves in being a leader in the cyber defence industry, and the financial sector is one of the biggest targets for cyber-attacks. Our Financial Services business unit is responsible for all of our clients in the financial sector and handle all areas of these relationships. AI’s Financial Services Division helps banks, insurers and other major financial institutions to combat fraud, unauthorised trading and money laundering, and meets their regulatory compliance obligations.
As a member of the Financial Services business unit, you will be responsible for providing critical services to clients in the financial sector and ensure that we remain a leading name in cyber security. We all have a role to play in defending our clients, and this is yours.