Stevenage MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver for a more secure tomorrow
Systems Engineer - SPEAR-EW
A number of opportunities exist for experienced Systems Engineers to join an established team entering a period of significant growth. This growth is driven by transition of one of MBDA's most exciting and challenging capabilities from assessment into development.
These opportunities exist in both Weapon and Missile Systems teams and will encompass large parts of the Systems Engineering lifecycle.
Given the teams approach to product delivery, opportunities will also exist to support the wider, multi-missile and multi-platform programme as it enters a key phase. This includes Qualification, Guided Firing and Integration Campaigns.What we're looking for?
What's in it for you?
- A Systems Engineering practitioner with experience across the full Systems Engineering lifecycle.
- Experience of User Need Analysis, requirements elicitation and specification.
- Experience of Model-Based Systems Engineering / SysML and use of Systems Engineering Tools such as IBM DOORS and Rhapsody is highly desirable.
- Experience of Design assurance and verification practices.
- A proven track record of on time delivery particularly in a dynamic working environment.
- Ability to engage with a broad range of partners and forge strategic technical relationship's.
- Knowledge of Platform (Fast Jet) Integration principles and practice's is desirable but not essential.
- An opportunity to advance your Systems Engineering skills in a supportive but challenging environment.
- The chance to develop in a central role within a high profile programme.
- Gain knowledge and experience developing a technically unique and complex weapon system.
*Flexible working *opportunities for career progression *paid overtime (subject to level) *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.Why us?
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We're here to help and want to ensure you have a positive experience throughout our recruitment process. We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
MBDA is a proud member of Working Families - the UK's work-life balance organisation. We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers) and Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK).Please Note:
MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role!