Bolton MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver for a more secure tomorrow Salary:
Up to £53,000 plus bonus and benefits
The Network Integration Lead coordinates the activities of the Group Network Solutions and Development function, including group-wide solution integration and tactical UK-based projects.
We are looking for a detail-oriented and highly organised project management professional who is able to bridge the needs of technical architects, suppliers and other business support functions.
The role is very varied and can involve technical communications design work and training to the level of the individual's interest and aptitude.What we're looking for
What's in it for you?
- An experienced technical IT project management professional able to balance a number of small projects, to manage a large project or to lead the network element within a departmental-level programme as needed
- Experience in working in a network-related role would be very valuable.
- Some experience in working in a defence environment working at different classifications would be desirable but not essential.
- Expand your horizons further with opportunities to travel in the UK and to International MBDA locations (both established and prospective)
- Gain experience at working an innovative, security-critical environment contributing to national defence for the UK and its allies
- Be involved in system and service integration within country and across the group
- Learn new skills through technology changes, proofs of concept, on-the-job exposure and training
- Expand your technical skillset and develop your project delivery capabilities through complex network project delivery
*Flexible working *opportunities for career progression *paid overtime *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.Join a great team!
The Group Network Solutions and Development team is a group-wide function which exists to support MBDA's overseas offices, and to coordinate network strategy for the company by working with the national operations teams. We also contribute to UK-based initiatives and drive creative non-standard solutions. We are often involved in finding innovative ways to respond to business needs and work with delivery teams to get these ideas into production.
You could be the IT focal point for opening a new office overseas, contribute to the group's communications strategy or be part of the team bringing in the next new networking technology.Why us?
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We're here to help and want to ensure you have a positive experience throughout our recruitment process. We recognise that everyone is unique and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
MBDA is a proud member of Working Families - the UK's work-life balance organisation. We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers) and Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK).Please Note:
MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.