Bristol Scrum Master (Agile Practitioner), multiple roles and experience levels
Salary: £40-65k, DOE + bonus + benefits
MBDA are committed to changing our ways of working and we are recruiting Scrum Masters to join our newly formed, growing Agility Practice.
Our Scrum Masters (Agile Practitioners) work primarily to develop our people and teams by teaching, facilitation, mentoring and coaching. Being an agile leader that serves teams and working collaboratively from within our Agile Practice to grow agile maturity.
Other activities away from the team-level include being an Agile Practitioner, across an interesting, complex defence project domain supported by our Agile Coaches, collaborating with colleagues, stakeholders and customers within a large scaled agile programme.
Always supported both from within MBDA and the Agility Practice, your initial responsibilities will be commensurate with your current ability, skill and experience but will change as you progress and your experience develops.What we're looking for
What's in it for you?
- Passionate, committed Scrum Masters (Agile Practitioner), serving 1 or 2 technical teams
- Be a positive, pragmatic and credible Scrum Master, with the ability to clearly articulate agile principles, concepts and the Scrum framework
- An confident as a teacher or workshop facilitator, and building psychological safety within their teams, and help protect and shield their teams from outside distractions
- Experience of leading scrum team(s) with an scaling framework, would be advantageous
- Recently qualified Scrum Masters or Agile Practitioners, with a suitable depth of experience(s) from a military, defence system or industry domain background or exposure
- Support, training and continuous development to help you grow your Agile Practice
- Working with technical competent teams, building leading edge systems and capabilities
- Helping to grow our recently formed Agile Practice and its service to our colleagues
- Coaching and mentoring to get the best out of your career
- Helping shape our future of Agility at MBDA
Fantastic environment, support and facilities, Hybrid working, Career development and progression opportunities, Bonus scheme, Paid overtime (dependant on starting grade), Comprehensive pension scheme, Annual salary review, Social charitable and sporting activitiesJoin a great team!
Our wider agile community of practice is a thriving community of both experienced and aspiring Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches all with a vision to enable a new culture within MBDA focused on Agile practices and mind-set.Why us?
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We're here to help and want to ensure you have a positive experience throughout our recruitment process. We recognise that everyone is unique and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
MBDA is a proud member of Working Families - the UK's work-life balance organisation. We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers) and Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK).Please Note:
MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.