Stevenage MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver for a more secure tomorrow
This is an excellent opportunity to become a focal point for the ASTER Munition and the Munition Maintenance Installation in the UK supporting the sustainment of Sea Viper capability.
Key work packages includes:
As a member of the Sea Viper Munition team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Technical support to the Head of ASTER UK across current and future ASTER munition build standards, including:
- The review of documentation and technical reports received from the ASTER Design Authority, such as updates to the Design Definition, Design Justification and Safety Reports
- The review of documentation and reports received from ASTER programmes in the UK, such as the Surveillance and Life Extension programme
- Focal point for Munition related technical queries supporting the in service capability sustainment across a number of Munition programmes within the Sea Viper project, including In Service Support, Surveillance and Life Extension and Mid-Life Refresh.
- Maintain a suite of project specific processes for the munition
- Technical correctness of the munition elements of the Sea Viper technical documentation
- Support Systems technical query resolution as required
- Support to wider systems programmes
- Managing technical queries relating to the munition
- Carrying out technical analyses and investigations of munition issues
- Reviewing the impact of munition and MMI design changes on the Sea Viper system, through the configuration control process.
- Reviewing and managing updates to the Munition Technical Documentation received from the ASTER Design Authority (for On-Board and Depot documentation) including interim Service Bulletins.
- Providing technical support to the Sea Viper CSS-UK team
- Providing support to transversal activities (Safety, Security, EMC and Environmental)
- Providing and/or overseeing technical support and troubleshooting responses
- Generating technical reports to the Customer
*Flexible working *opportunities for career progression *paid overtime (subject to level) *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.Why us?
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We're here to help and want to ensure you have a positive experience throughout our recruitment process. We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
MBDA is a proud member of Working Families - the UK's work-life balance organisation. We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers) and Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK).Please Note:
MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role!