As Product Owner within Chassis Axles, you will have a direct influence over all aspects of Chassis Axles development for your platform across its lifecycle; layout, integration, performance, robustness, Platform Loads, detailed component engineering and delivery (suspension links, knuckles, bearings and aero-shields).
You will be joining a highly skilled team of dedicated engineers who perform all this activity in-house.
What to expect
As Product Owner within our Group you will be part of championing Agile roll-out in commodity teams as well as the following responsibilities: -
* Lead our AGILE squads which include other participants from across Chassis and other business functions.
* Be the key contact between the Squad and AGILE Group (Programme and Technical) including championing key issues into Group forums.
* Lead Squad planning and burn-down performance through robust application of AGILE ceremonies.
* Provide coaching to the Squad and Group around technical and delivery challenges
* Support the Squad in resolving key issues; technical guidance and processes, unlocking blockers (with support of the Scrum Master)
What you'll need
* Strong understanding of Chassis axles including key performance, integration and Loads workstreams
* Strong in-house component engineering and delivery experience
* Ability to influence and guide stakeholders across all levels and areas of the business
* Breadth of experience across Chassis, and axle package is an advantage
* Experience of working within the Agile Framework would be beneficial
* Experience of JIRA and AIMS is an advantage