WHAT TO EXPECT
The "Privileged Access Management (PAM) & Endpoint Privilege Management (EPM) Analyst" will be responsible for analysing PAM & EPM services and associated governance within Jaguar Land Rover, with the objective of enabling JLR to thrive whilst protecting our most critical assets.
This scope of this role includes all privileged access to any JLR platform or application (regardless of hosting location) and all hardware within JLR's environment. Your primary responsibilities will include development and maintenance of PAM & EPM policies and procedures, encompassing all human and non-human privileged users across Jaguar Land Rover globally. You will manage the PAM & EPM service via our chosen software and service partners.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
You should have prior experience within Identity and Access Management, in particular technical knowledge of identity management and privilege escalation within a Wintel & Linux based Operating Systems (desktop & server), and core infrastructure (network, databases). You should have a good foundational knowledge of Privileged Access Management governance principles and best practices.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
* Experience of managing information security risk relating to identity
* Knowledge of Endpoint Privilege Management governance principles and best practices and experience in managing information security risk relating to privilege escalation on end points.
* Able to work and influence cross-functionally and manage external agencies
* Working knowledge of industry IT compliance standards, particularly in design and implementation
* Understanding of privileged account management within a DevOps environment, including API Management platforms, containerisation and cloud platforms (Google / Azure / AWS).
* Understanding of Information Security Auditing Techniques
* Understanding of Managing Information Security for operational technology (e.g., PLCs, embedded systems in plant machinery)