An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Stores Supervisor in Stevenage to facilitate and supervise the Goods Inwards department as part of Logistics Services UK organisation.
Key responsibilities include controlling and managing the relative KPIs to ensure manufacturing needs are met through prioritisation of requests. You will also ensure all processes and policies are fit for purpose with the promotion of functional excellence and best practice.What we're looking for
What's in it for you?
- Experience in a Supervisory role, ideally within a Stores Environment, including the co-ordination of resources to meet a demand
- Knowledge of Stores processes
- Ability to supervise and grow a small team of people
- Ability to foster and maintain excellent working relationships with a wide range of Internal & External Stakeholders
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements in the area
- Experience in the development and maintenance of Business processes
- This is a critical role to ensure MBDA's Goods Inwards area are able to meet the demand placed upon it for the Booking In of parts in support of Manufacturing
- Ideal for someone who enjoys a challenge, and who wants to make an impact on delivery
- Will provide you with exposure to all parts of the business, and all the equipment teams and suppliers that deliver them
Join a great team!
- *Flexible working *opportunities for career progression *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.
As a team we work closely to control all the items delivered to Stevenage site, working in collaboration with the Shipping and warehousing Teams. You will be directly involved with facilitating the Goods Inwards process to meet Internal Customer demands.Why us?
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We're here to help and want to ensure you have a positive experience throughout our recruitment process. We recognise that everyone is unique and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
MBDA is a proud member of Working Families - the UK's work-life balance organisation. We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers) and Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK).Please Note:
MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.