Bolton MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver for a more secure tomorrow
As part of Information Management (IM), the Information Systems (IS) Business Management team focusses on delivering IT solutions that are used to support the business in the Finance, Sales & Business Development and Procurement & Supply Chain domains.
MBDA is working on a migration strategy to move from its current SAP ECC6 systems to SAP S/4HANA across the MBDA Group. This strategy will impact a number of domain areas including Finance. The implementation of S/4HANA will provide an opportunity for the Finance domain to review its use of existing tools and determine a roadmap for consolidation across the Group and provide the best in class tools for our business users.
Working within the IS Business Management domain, a key part of the role will be to assist in the SAP S/4HANA migration in the Finance area whilst delivering other projects within this domain.What we're looking for
What's in it for you?
- Knowledge of Finance tools in particular SAP FI/CO/PS and BPC, Integrity and Process Director is desirable.
- A basic understanding of functional finance processes.
- Experience delivering a range of projects from small change to large transformations.
- Demonstrable experience of using project management methodologies - e.g. PRINCE2.
- Finance, risk and issue management experience.
- While not essential, it'd be beneficial if you had experience of working in a multinational environment.
- An opportunity to join an inclusive & supportive team.
- Being involved within the MBDA international and national Finance toolset roadmap looking for opportunities to consolidate UK tools to maximise the utilisation of SAP S/4HANA.
- Become part of a well-respected team of dedicated people that are internally and externally recognised for capability, dedication and flexibility.
- Having the opportunity to work both nationally & internationally, broaden your horizons by embracing the rich cultural diversity of our company: France, Italy, Germany and UK.
- Help shape the future of the team; bring ideas, fresh insights and potentially new ways of working.
Join a great team!
- *Flexible working *opportunities for career progression *paid overtime (subject to level) *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.
The Information Management team has grown significantly in the past 3 years and with it has brought together a group of individuals with a wide range of skills. During this time the team has built a positive reputation for delivery and is held in high regard amongst our colleagues.
We are a team that truly believes in a sense of team and we try to reinforce this with informal events / gatherings as well as off site events. The team are strong advocates of training & development being available to all. We aim to provide a supportive & inclusive environment for all and where possible opportunities to further your career.Why us?
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We're here to help and want to ensure you have a positive experience throughout our recruitment process. We recognise that everyone is unique and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
MBDA is a proud member of Working Families - the UK's work-life balance organisation. We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers) and Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK).Please Note:
MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.