Jaguar Land Rover is going through an exciting period of change as it reimagines the future of modern luxury by design through its two distinct, British brands. This is a new role within the Recruitment Marketing and the wider Talent Acquisition team, and you will help position us as a modern luxury employer of choice by crafting relevant content and creative assets to bring our employee stories to life and amplify our employer brand to a diverse and global audience.
As the Employer Brand Social Media specialist at Jaguar Land Rover, you'll manage our recruitment social media channels and focus on creating engaging strategies, campaigns and content to attract the very best candidates globally.
* Manage, monitor and develop a social media strategy and vision for all current 'Life at Jaguar Land Rover' channels (Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blog) to increase engagement with target candidate audiences and promote our purpose, culture and opportunities.
* Create strategic social media content to align with recruitment marketing campaigns for priority hiring areas (Engineering, Software Development and Early Careers) project managing them from start to finish, ensuring they are inclusive and have diverse representation.
* Develop and craft social media content and creative assets to highlight employee stories, promoting global recruitment marketing and employer brand initiatives in collaboration with our international teams.
* Develop and launch organic and paid social media campaigns to promote the employer brand and to drive brand awareness and candidate applications.
* Liaise closely, and develop strong relationships, with our key stakeholders e.g., Talent Acquisition, Corporate Communications, Hiring Teams, D&I and Global HR, to uncover and develop relevant stories to share with potential candidates.
* Analyse and measure all social media activity, reviewing data and insights to develop and optimise future content and strategy.
* Build relationships with our recruitment marketing agencies, RPO and corporate communications teams to optimise resources, manage reputation, identify key players and co-ordinate actions to ensure the Jaguar Land Rover brand is represented consistently across all channels.
* Innovative and be always looking for the next opportunity to maximise our social presence including reviewing new and upcoming platforms.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* A strong Social Media Marketing background and demonstrable experience of successfully developing coherent strategies across a range of business areas in a corporate or agency environment
* Proven experience working across multiple business areas with senior leaders and corporate comms, you'll have the confidence and expertise to negotiate with and influence key stakeholders
* An innovative and a creative thinker, you'll have a passion for storytelling and developing unique paid and organic content for a range of different audiences on relevant platforms.
* Experience in writing engaging social copy for various campaigns and with a creative eye to develop strong visual elements using photography and modern design tools.
* Data-driven and analytical, you'll be able to produce reports unveiling meaningful insights, including ROI and recommending action points.
* A team player, able to build relationships and collaborate with a diverse range of stakeholders, you'll also be comfortable working under your own autonomy.
* An understanding of the importance of brand governance is essential as you will play a key role in acting as a brand gatekeeper along with the rest of the Recruitment Marketing team.
* Goal orientated, you'll have a proactive and flexible approach and enjoy seeing your work come to life.
* Knowledge and understanding of employer brand and recruitment marketing gained in-house or within a recruitment marketing agency background.
* Experience in photography, filming and video editing
* Experience of working in a global organisation