WHAT TO EXPECT
As a Senior Solution Architect, you'll be part of the On-Board Vehicle Architecture Chapter. You'll be responsible for the coordination of architecture, interfaces and requirements activities and the resolution of technical delivery issues.
Day to day, you'll be supporting the software development of the solution architecture for a system or a group of products. You'll be working with the architects from the other squads to ensure interfaces are well defined and dependencies between the squads are clear and resolve architectural or development issues. You'll be active in the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the requirements can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
You'll have the opportunity to be involved in the development of the future of automotive and will be influential in the development of the Software platform and features for Jaguar Land Rover vehicles across the range
Key responsibilities will include:
* Supporting product roadmap creation and strategy development
* Being accountable for the technical excellence of technology solutions delivered across the enterprise
* Support and guidance of the solution delivery teams to develop solutions in line with architectural development documentation
* Overseeing and supporting the assessment of solution excellence to core KPI's as well as independently rating and assessing solutions
* Maximising value from solutions through technical sustainability, longevity, and reusability
* Supporting stakeholders across the business with the setup of delivery teams.
* Managing multiple projects and overseeing these
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
As the senior solution architect, you will have experience of system requirement analysis. You will have experience with UML or SysML for systems of software design. You will have the ability to communicate technical design concepts to business and technical stakeholders. You will hold a Relevant degree or equivalent experience.
* Strong IT solution architecture delivery experience
* Ability to analyse and resolve complex hardware and software interrelated issues
* Ability to provide realistic and executable project-related technical estimations
* Good analytical and problem-solving skills
* Experience in working on embedded system platforms
* Cloud architecture knowledge
* Working knowledge of C++ or React
* Ability to plan and organise a team of engineers