WHAT TO EXPECT
You will play a key role within our Sourcing Pillar as part of the Supplier Readiness & Intelligence Team. This Team covers the Processes, Reporting & Delivery of KPIs across Sourcing, releasing & Industrialisation. The role will drive sourcing performance improvement in delivering on time, to quality and cost. It offers a unique and challenging experience with business wide exposure and future development.
You will have the experience of supporting complex projects, able to demonstrate your ability to work towards strict deadlines and targets. In addition to this you will be able to influence and drive others to meet commitments and monitor actions to completion. Having excellent communication skills, you will be able to liaise with various stakeholders as a key point of contact for Sourcing ensuring information is relayed clearly & concisely. With a strong business acumen, you will be able to assess risks/opportunities whilst planning risk mitigation and delivering on objectives successfully.
* Project Management of Purchasing's Sourcing Deliverables to support the launch of new products via JLR Product Creation & Delivery System (PCDS) - support the delivery of Programmes on time. At cost and to quality
* Stakeholder Management to align with key cross functional Stakeholders (such as Programme Management, Product Engineering, IT, Finance) ensuring quality and on time inputs to PMO Teams, as well as providing closed loop feedback on delivery against actions.
* Customer First Principles presented to develop and maintain effective working relationships, and to work positively and credibly with stakeholders.
* Data Management and Reporting using Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), measure process effectiveness and highlight proposed risk mitigation to Programme Management Teams when not to Target or plan.
* Root cause analysis, Problem Solving and Continuous Improvement identifying error states/repeated failures and implementing Interim & Permanent corrective actions.
* Influencing through positive challenge ensuring that commitments are met or exceed and that correct processes/systems are adopted to achieve the company deliverables.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Demonstratable experience of supporting Programmes/Projects across a range of stakeholders
* Purchasing / Programme Management Business experience
* Confident individual and positively assertive with the ability to build strong working relationships whilst influencing a wide range of stakeholders at different levels within the Organisation.
* Strong Business acumen, personal initiative and a passion to succeed, together with the influencing skills to manage Programme activity with a good level of independence.
* Effectively using relevant IT tools for collecting, analysing, and presenting data
* Competent user of MS Office: Word, PowerPoint and particularly Excel
* Applying methodologies and processes to maximise performance against the business objectives
* Full UK Driving License
* Purchasing / Programme Management experience ideally in the Automotive Industry, OEM or Supplier, with Demonstratable evidence of successful delivery in complex environments.
* Awareness / User Experience of Smartsheet & Tableau Web Applications
* Understanding/Awareness of JLR CCDS & PCDS or other complex product development processes
* Experience of operating within a mature, high performing Programme Management Organisation
* Professionally qualified, i.e. educated to Degree Level or CIPS Level 7
* Project / Programme Management Qualification (ie Axelos, APM, PMI, Prince II, Agile)
* Strong Organisational skills with the ability to navigate conflicting Priorities and a high workload
* Confident, assertive and with the ability to build strong working relationships and influence a wide range of stakeholders at all levels in the business.
* Good Communicator and influencer to generate decisions
* Self-motivated & able to work on your own initiative remotely
* Business acumen, personal initiative and a passion to succeed.
* Resilient and enthusiastic, who responds constructively to new ideas and inputs.
* Excellent team working skills and a positive approach to work who is responsive to feedback
* Demonstrate an Analytical and problem-solving mind-set.
* Resilient and enthusiastic, an individual able to deliver results under pressure, whilst responding constructively to challenging new ideas and inputs