General Dynamics Mission Systems has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Resource Controller with project management systems experience to join our collaborative team. This contract Project Management job is flexible and comes with a generous salary of £45k -57k and exceptional benefits.
This Senior Controller role is a 6-month fixed term contract where you will support the growing Air and Naval business by managing resource provision and allocation across all functions.
Within your first week at this Senior Project Controller job, you can expect to:
- Work with Project Managers and Lead Engineers to manage resource demand/allocations across all functions within our Air and Naval business in the UK
- Resolution of tactical resource needs making decisions on business priorities
- Development of mobilisation plans to ensure future supply and demand are balanced
- Support the Head of Planning with the management and improvement of the Air & Naval Resource Management Planning process
To apply, you will require degree-level education and an advanced level of related experience, or equivalent. You will also need a background in Resource planning or control and ideally project life-cycle experience in an engineering domain. You will also have excellent planning and negotiation skills sufficient to resolve conflicting resource demands.
General Dynamics Mission Systems aims to be as flexible as possible so this role could either be hybrid or fully based at our Hastings office. We will also consider applications from people seeking a part-time role.
The full job description as available to review at the bottom of the advert on our company website - please click the Apply button for more details.
Our Company benefits
We pride ourselves in being a great place to work with a shared sense of purpose, offering highly competitive benefits:
- A compressed nine-day fortnight – which means every other Friday off!
- A flexible benefits scheme - allowing you to adapt your benefits to suit yours and your family’s needs
- A personalised career development plan, alongside regular progress reviews - supporting and valuing your progression within the Company
- Professional training and development courses, both internal and external - allowing you to reach your full potential
- A flexible working environment where your contributions are recognised and rewarded, which includes compressed hours, reduced hours and job share
- A Company sports and social club, offering events at discounted prices – giving you the opportunity to meet and socialise with your fellow colleagues outside the workplace
General Dynamics Mission Systems
General Dynamics Mission Systems engineers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of more than 13,000 top professionals, we partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defence and scientific arenas. In the UK, we employ more than 1,400 people and are leading the way in avionics and communication systems. Given the nature of our work and who we are, we value trust, honesty, alignment and transparency.
We believe in maintaining a diverse workplace - inclusive of beliefs, cultural background, job experiences, thoughts, and ideas. If who we are and what we do resonates with you, we welcome you to join our inclusive team!
As part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity we welcome in particular applications from women, members of the LGBTQIA+ community and ethnic minority groups.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, as such we offer an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job.
Please email email@example.com if you would like your application to be considered under the DC Scheme.