MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver for a more secure tomorrowHybrid working pattern:
2-3 days per week at the office based in Stevenage or one of our other sites in France, Italy or Germany
MBDA Group is currently in the process of migrating its financial systems to SAP S4/HANA whilst at the same time introducing a comprehensive financial planning and reporting capability utilising SAP BPC and SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC). This represents a once in a generation opportunity for MBDA to simplify and harmonise its ERP systems to deliver a suite of world-class systems, tools and processes.
As part of the Group S/4 HANA Programme team, you will take ownership at Group level of the overall development and maintenance of the BPC & SAC tool to be used as the overall planning and forecasting tool across the MBDA Group.
This will involve:
What are we looking for?
- Harmonising and simplifying the way in which MBDA plans its financials (Contract, cost base, treasury, Natco, consolidation,..).
- Seamlessly integrating and automating BPC with all the financial planning and forecasting data that is held with the SAP S4/HANA core modules
- Integrating all financial information coming from the Cost Base, Project, Treasury, Manufacturing, Commercial & Procurement teams to generate coherent, harmonised financial plans and forecasts at both an MBDA Operating Company level and at a consolidated MBDA Group level
- Developing new reporting and dashboarding responding to business needs (Finance, Programmes, Procurement,..) in SAC.
- Working closely with the internal IT team to deliver this project.
What's in it for you?
- Ideally you will be a qualified accountant or have equivalent experience
- Significant experience of working with SAP S4/HANA, SAP BPC and SAP Analytics Cloud either within a financial systems role or as a user of SAP
- Experience of a SAP R3 to SAP S4/HANA system migration
- Experience of SAP BPC and SAC system design and deployment
- Exposure to working in a high value, low volume, long-term contracting environment, ideally including both design/development and manufacturing phases of the contract life cycle
- Previous experience in a multi-national, matrix based organisation
- Proficiency in French, Italian and/or German would be desirable but not essential
- Act as the focal point across MBDA Group for the implementation of SAP BPC & SAC
- Work with international colleagues (France, UK, Italy and Germany)
- The opportunity to make a difference and implement a world class ERP system
- Support and contribute in wider finance systems evolutions
*Flexible working *opportunities for career progression *paid overtime (subject to level) *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.Join a great team!
We are a dynamic, passionate team who strive to provide excellent internal customer service and proactively provide best practice solutions.Why us?
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We're here to help and want to ensure you have a positive experience throughout our recruitment process. We recognise that everyone is unique and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
MBDA is a proud member of Working Families - the UK's work-life balance organisation. We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers) and Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK).Please Note:
MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.