Stevenage MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver for a more secure tomorrow Location: Stevenage or Bristol
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Systems Engineer to join a highly collaborative team on a high profile air-launched weapon programme, currently in the development and manufacture phase.
The team are responsible for developing and certifying an intelligent missile launcher system to challenging timescales using an iterative Model-Based Systems Engineering Approach.What we're looking for
What's in it for you?
- Highly capable Systems Engineering practitioner, ideally with experience across the full the Systems Engineering lifecycle
- Experience of Use Case analysis and Requirements specification
- Experience of Model-Based Systems Engineering / SysML and use of Systems Engineering Tools such as IBM DOORS and Rhapsody is highly desirable
- While not essential, knowledge of MIL-STD-1760 / UAI, air-launched systems and Safety-related systems development would also be beneficial
- Work with a dynamic multi-disciplined team applying Agile principles and a Model-Based approach to Systems Engineering and product development
- Manage product feature development from Requirements Analysis through to implementation and verification
- Develop knowledge of a cutting edge tactical strike weapon system and launch platform
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We're here to help and want to ensure you have a positive experience throughout our recruitment process. We recognise that everyone is unique and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
MBDA is a proud member of Working Families - the UK's work-life balance organisation. We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers) and Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK).Please Note:
MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.