MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver for a more secure tomorrowSalary -
Up to £36,000 dependent on experience, plus bonus and benefits
Manufacturing UK is an integral part of the Operations Directorate whose principal mission is to ensure that MBDA's deliverable commitments are met in terms of time, cost and quality.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Manufacturing MRP Controller to join our team at Henlow. You will be responsible for the management and co-ordination of planning activities for our Live Build facility to achieve project programmes to time, cost and qualityWhat we're looking for
What's in it for you?
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Accurate data entry (Written and System)
- Good people management skills (Desirable)
- Problem solving skills
- Awareness of Health and Safety
- SAP Knowledge would be beneficial
- Demonstrated Supply chain experience - specifically material management
The role will provide many stimulating challenges and personal development opportunities. MBDA values its employee's personal and professional development and therefore provides opportunities for both on the job training, e-learning and classroom learning in a variety of technical and managerial subjects.
The opportunity exists to create both movement and development opportunities across the Manufacturing Planning and Control skill pool as we begin on our journey to embrace Functional excellence, this will deliver many training requirements that will further stimulate our staff in our drive to achieve benchmark Planning & Control practice across Manufacturing UK.The Role
- Material management for live build assembly
- Raise Job orders in line with MPS
- Support ongoing build through to job completion
- Create a Line of Balance for live and inert material and proactively resolve outages
- Raise relevant documentation for transportation of live materials - including MOD specific documentation
- Manage the efficient use of storage space for both live and inert material
- Identify and implement process improvement for the business
- Create Certificate of Conformity for finished assets
- Maintain SAP data accuracy through timely execution of transactions
- Clear, concise and accurate communication with ALL stakeholders (Internal and external)
- Create and maintain accurate documentation for both internal and external use.
- Co-ordination for effective non-conformance management controls
- Including return to vendor process (and associated licenses and export documentation management)
*opportunities for career progression *paid overtime (subject to level) *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activitiesJoin a great team!
We're passionate about our people and recognise that to continually exceed our client's expectations and needs, Manufacturing UK require an intelligent and motivated team. You will be part of a dynamic, focussed team responsible for delivering a benchmark Planning & Control within the live build business unit at Henlow, servicing multiple customers both internal and external to MBDA.Why us?
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We're here to help and want to ensure you have a positive experience throughout our recruitment process. We recognise that everyone is unique and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
MBDA is a proud member of Working Families - the UK's work-life balance organisation. We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers) and Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK).Please Note:
MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.