MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver for a more secure tomorrowUp to £39k DOE + Excellent Benefits + Bonus + Hybrid Working
We are looking for a talented engineering professional with an eye for detail and experience of working with and controlling product data.
Using your previous product configuration experience, you will have the opportunity to work within a close and motivated team to provide direct support to many of our key business products. Within this opportunity, you will have the ability to develop your configuration skills as well as work toward professional accreditation.What we're looking for
What's in it for you?
- A background in Configuration Control or Technical Data Management within a Defence or Aerospace industry or similar.
- Evidential experience in interpreting technical data and Bills of Materials for large and complex product assemblies.
- Familiar with the principles of Configuration Management within an aerospace or defence setting; preparing and handling Configuration Management documentation which is used to provide governance and control of project activities.
- Experience of managing and implementing engineering design changes across a multi-stakeholder environment, including the preparation and presentation of changes within change control meetings.
- Ability to support audits on our suppliers, ensuring Configuration Management processes are observed throughout our supply chain.
- Strong team working and communication skills which enable close and collaborative working with peers, as well as functional and project stakeholders.
- You should have an eye for detail and able to apply that with integrity with respect to controlling engineering data, drawings and CAD models.
- Ideally you will have experience of PTC Windchill as a Product Lifecycle Management tool.
- You will be working on challenging projects across the whole of the product lifecycle. You will receive structured skills development and training in the aspects of Configuration Control as employed by MBDA.
- The opportunity to bring new ideas and help evolve MBDA's configuration management policy and processes for the future.
- The role provides great opportunities for personal development including a route to Professional Accreditation in the area of Configuration Management.
- You will have the opportunity to support programmes which span multiple UK sites for product development and manufacture.
- potential to work on multi-national projects with the associated prospects of international travel
Join a great team!
- *Flexible/hybrid working *opportunities for career progression *paid overtime (subject to level) *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.
We are committed to growing and developing our team by actively sharing knowledge and build the skills and behaviours which will underpin the future success of the business. We go beyond professional associations, and make the effort to grow strong and supportive relationships through unique team building and social events.Why us?
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We're here to help and want to ensure you have a positive experience throughout our recruitment process. We recognise that everyone is unique and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
MBDA is a proud member of Working Families - the UK's work-life balance organisation. We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers) and Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK).Please Note:
MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.