MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver For A More Secure Tomorrow
You'll join our Data Link Centre of Excellence leading the systems engineering aspects of a new datalink under development to arm the current and future versions of the Rafale combat aircraft.
The French Defence Procurement Agency has awarded MBDA the contract for a next-generation missile with deliveries scheduled to begin in 2026. This includes an extensive redesign of the current product to counter future threats.What we're looking for
Here's what's in it for you
- Systems engineering experience (ideally in defence-standard hardware, firmware, software)
- Proficient in DOORS for requirements management
- Familiar with configuration control systems (e.g. Rational Team Concert)
- Understanding of RF Systems is beneficial (e.g. design challenges associated with RF circuits, information assurance, and cyber security considerations)
Join a great team!
- Working with an international team across multiple business functions (Electronics, Software design, Mechanical design, RF Electronics, Environmental testing etc) to lead the development of cutting edge technology.
- Opportunities to develop your technical knowledge and competencies whilst progressing within MBDA.
- This is a relatively small department so there is opportunity to shape and grow with it.
- Opportunities to work on multiple other programmes including CAMM, FCASW and Meteor.
We're a dynamic team focussed on developing extremely technically complex products. We are committed to providing a supportive environment to enable us all to contribute to providing world-class capabilities to our customers.Benefits Package
*Flexible working *opportunities for career progression *paid overtime (subject to level) *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote workingWhy Us?
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We're here to help and want to ensure you have a positive experience throughout our recruitment process. We recognise that everyone is unique and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
MBDA is a proud member of Working Families - the UK's work-life balance organisation. We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements.
We understand that flexibility benefits our people, our teams and our business; wherever possible we will seek to accommodate a blended 2-3 days per week approach to on-site and remote working.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers) and Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK).Please Note:
MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.