Stevenage MBDA Missile Systems - Deliver for a more secure tomorrow Salary:
£35,000 to £70,000 (Dependent on Experience)
We're always on the lookout for experienced software professionals to join MBDA UK and frequently open new opportunities........Couldn't find the role you're looking for?
If you can't see a suitable role of interest to you right now, don't worry as we're constantly updating our opportunities so please do check back again soon. In the meantime, why not upload your CV to this ‘ Software Professionals Community ' and we'll reach out if we find a suitable opportunity for you! Having applied to this Community, we would also recommend setting up ‘Job Alerts', via your ‘Candidate Home', for specific opportunities of interest; which you can then apply directly for.
Being a Software Engineer/Developer/Manager in the defence sector is about using and growing your software engineering skills to deliver robust software solutions into defence products. We currently have a number of unique opportunities which will provide you exposure to many different types of products and challenges coupled with full support to build your skills and expertise in software engineering.
These are career opportunities for anyone that has knowledge of structured programming languages and software design methods with a drive to learn, grow and become a key team player within one of our software teams.
We operate in an open and supportive learning environment.What we're looking for
Other related experience
- Software development background working in line with a process driven approach.
- Knowledge of a structured programming language and software design approaches
- Experience of any of the following: C, C++, C#, Java, Python, Ada
- Passion for software engineering in a structured environment to deliver robust software products.
- Ability to work across the software development activities ranging from requirements to testing.
- Strong team player and ability to operate autonomously.
- Knowledge of agile and adaptive software development practices.
What's in it for you?
- Real-Time Software
- Configuration control.
- Agile development
What to expect!*
- Opportunity to build your software skills through learning and development.
- Become part of our strong software engineering organisation that operates as a supportive community.
- Use your software engineering skills to contribute towards exciting systems that make a difference to the world we live in.
- A real chance to build your experience in software engineering through gaining knowledge from a well-established group of software engineers.
paid overtime (subject to level) *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.
We recognise that everyone is unique, and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments throughout our recruitment process.
As a proud member of Working Families, wherever possible, we will seek to accommodate a blended approach to on-site and remote working.
Follow us on LinkedIn (MBDA), Twitter (@MBDAcareers), Instagram (lifeatMBDA_UK) and Glassdoor or visit our MBDA Careers website for more information.Please Note:
MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve appropriate clearances.