Role - Quality Support Practitioner
Location - Reading / Basingstoke Area
Salary: £Negotiable (dependent on experience)
AWE (one of the best 25 big companies to work for in the UK) offers an attractive array of benefits which include:
- Market leading contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement (270 hours a year plus every other Friday off)
- Flexible working hours
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Consideration for either full time or part time hours. Just let us know on your application if you wish to work part time
- Relocation package available (terms and conditions apply)
The AWE Company Management System at AWE has undergone a period of extensive change moving it towards providing a Sustainable Management System. The Company Management System is the collection of interlinked processes and documents we use to run our business. It describes what we do and how we do it and contains everything from high-level policies to detailed procedures and plenty more in between.
We are looking for a Quality Support Practitioner to join our team to provide:
- Configuration change management and maintenance of the Company Management System to provide oversight and quality control of the documents submitted for publication.
- Manage records, reports, and administration of business activities related to the Company Management System.
- Creation and analysis of reports or records in support of the Company Management System.
- Maintenance and enhancement of skills, knowledge, and capabilities necessary to support both current and future work programmes.
- All - maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security, and quality and be a great team player.
To be considered for this role you will have some of the following skills and experience:
- BTEC Qualification or equivalent in appropriate discipline, or relevant experience in and associated role.
- Ability to ensure quality processes and planned activities are recorded, monitored and measured and available to deliver when required.
- To engage with key stakeholders, understand their needs and requirements and through working collaboratively deliver a consistent service in support of company programmes.
- To act as a customer service point and interface for the relative business area of the Company Management System.
- Experience in planning and managing multiple workloads.
- Experience in providing reports and data analysis in supporting departmental performance.
- Experience in the application of Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience in engaging with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in undertaking data review.